- works to achieve good supply, a broad product mix and competitive prices for energy.
- follows the climate issue and influences legislation and steering tools while working to achieve reduced emissions of greenhouse gases.
- works to achieve that the conditions for the sector activities are based on objective grounds and on the basis of neutral competitiveness.
- increases and diffuses knowledge of energy efficiency (amongst member companies).
- maintains statistical information on energy use and energy production.
- looks after and influences the development of new steering tools.
Members of the Energy Council:
Magnus Pettersson, Chairperson, Höganäs Sweden AB
Charlotta Backman, Ovako Sweden AB
David Bellqvist, SSAB Europe
Fredrik Carlson, Björneborg Steel AB
Joel Dahl Öberg, Fagersta Stainless AB
Fredrik Edin, Ovako Sweden AB
Susanne Granberg, Uddeholms AB
Martin Hellström, Fagersta Stainless AB
Tomas Hirsch, SSAB Europe
Magnus Jansson, Vargön Alloys AB
Henrik Lidman, Befesa ScanDust AB
Mari Linder, Outokumpu Stainless AB
Susanne M. Lindqvist, AB Sandvik Materials Technology
Mia Nores, Outokumpu Stainless Steel Oy
Andreas Olsson, Outokumpu Stainless AB
Matts Persson, SSAB Europe
Jan Pettersson, SSAB Special Steels
Ingemar Snell, SSAB Europe
Torbjörn Sörhuus, Ovako Bar AB
Nicklas Tarantino, Triple Steelix
Pär Hermerén, Secretary, Jernkontoret