Collaboration on the steel industry communications
Jernkontoret's communication group consists of communication managers and communicators at Jernkontoret's co-owners and stakeholders. The group collaborates in industry-wide activities such as Ståldagen and events in Almedalen. Some industry-wide issues, such as employer branding and sustainability communication, are discussed in the group.
The group is led by Jernkontoret's communications director Maja Boström. The group meets twice a year and - among other things - study visits, courses or trainings are arranged in different constellations. In order to increase the accessibility of the group members, meetings are also held digitally.
The Communication Group
- comprises a link for the transfer of information from Jernkontoret to the companies.
- discusses and promotes visibility for the Swedish steel industry.
- helps to implement decisions of Jernkontoret’s Council in the companies.
- is a sounding board and generates ideas in the planning of joint industry activities.
- collaborates prior to visits from politicians and public authorities.
- shares journalistic contacts, photographic material, school contacts, etc.
- discusses image-affecting issues.
- discusses sponsorship issues.
- is a bearer of the steel industry’s joint Vision 2050.
- is active otherwise in mutual information exchange.
Members of the Communications Group:
Maja Boström, Jernkontoret, Chairperson
Jessica Alm, Sandvik AB
Stephanie Beudat, Ovako AB
Åsa Brolin, AB Sandvik Materials Technology
Eva Dannberg, Erasteel Kloster AB
Håkan Deodorsson, Björneborg Steel
Lina Eriksson-Wase, Suzuki Garphyttan AB
Robert Gustafsson, Uddeholms AB
Sari Heikkinen, SSAB Special Steels
Ivan Kaic, Hjulsbro Steel AB
Maria Karlsson, Suzuki Garphyttan AB
Viktoria Karsberg, SSAB AB
Magnus Lindenmo, Surahammars Bruks AB
Kristin Nilsson, Ovako AB
Jonas Nordlund, Outokumpu Stainless AB
Kirsi Persson, Celsa Steel Service AB
Ulrika Porath, AB Sandvik Materials Technology
Ulrika Rask-Lindholm, Höganäs AB
Ulrika Ringblom, Carpenter Powder Products AB
Anna Thorell, Jernkontoret
Magnus Westher, Ramnäs Bruk AB
Ann Wulf, Höganäs AB
Mia Widell, SSAB AB
Pål Åström, Outokumpu Stainless AB