This section includes a description of:
- SKGS A campaigning body that brings together the steel, mining, forestry and chemicals industries to safeguard the interests of energy-intensive production in Sweden.
- Jernkontoret's Energy network. A platform for exchange of experience for the iron- and steel industries together with Triple Steelix.
- Network for collaboration on sustainability Mining, iron and steel companies collaborate on sustainability issues.
- MITF - Metal Information A forum of five industry associations, the purpose of which is to spread information about metals and their impact on the environment.
- Triple Steelix Triple Steelix is an innovation system which, using the steel industry as base, aims to increase the attractiveness of the Bergslagen region in central Sweden.
- Bruksindustriföreningen (The Iron and Steel Works Association) Represents the steel industry in those matters where collaboration takes place with the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise (Svenskt Näringsliv).
- Järnverksföreningen An association of steel-producing, metal manufacturing and stockholding companies whose purpose is to promote the interests of the iron and steel industry.
- Professional bodies
More information about representation on different organisations
Each year, the Jernkontoret Annual Report presents a list of those persons who represent the Swedish steel industry in different organisations and associations, both nationally and internationally.