Date and time
25-27 November 2019
- Örebro Castle
- Örebro, Sweden
- Powder for MAM
- Systems & Equipments for MAM
- Additive Design & Engineering
- Laser Melting, Electron Beam Melting & Direct Energy Deposition Processes
- AM Process- and Quality Control
- Post-processing of AM parts
- Tools, Space and Aircraft, Automotive, Medical and others
- Recent Research Topics
Further information: www.mamc2019.org
A two-day course in Design for Metal Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) will be held in Örebro, Sweden, on November 28-29, 2019, directly after MAMC 2019.
More information about this course.