Date and time
1–5 September, 2019
- Stockholm, Sweden
EUROMAT is the premier international congress in the field of materials science and technology in Europe.
Sweden has a long tradition in manufacturing and application of advanced materials. Materials Science is therefore an important field of research and technological development in Sweden with involvement of both academia and industry. Being the host for EUROMAT2019, the Swedish Society for Materials Technology (SFMT) has the vision to:
- Facilitate a programme where academia, research institutes and industry can meet and exchange ideas and provide information on the latest scientific development.
- Promote involvement of top universities and researchers in materials science including special contribution from large scale facilities like MAXIV in Lund.
- Demonstrate efficient knowledge transfer between research and its application through the active involvement of research institutes on Sweden like RISE and Swerea.
- Develop the involvement of Nordic countries in FEMS and EUROMAT
- Strengthen the EUROMAT2019 concept through its co-operation with Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences, Jernkontoret - The Swedish Steels Producer's Association, National Innovation Programmes, Excellence Initiatives in Materials Science, Funding Bodies and International Partners.
Further information and registration: euromat2019.fems.eu